UK results 2001
For international results from 2001 click here.
- Results from the BUSA Regatta this weekend (UK). For those not at the racing, please read the note on results as well.
- The overall results from the Senior InterRegionals are on the ARA website.
- In contrast to the original hope of the organising committee, Marlow Spring Regatta has had to be cancelled due to waterlogged ground, poor river conditions, and FMD restrictions (UK).
- Castle Semple Regatta on May 12th (UK) has been cancelled because they can't get near the loch due to FMD restrictions. Not another one! Possibly to be rescheduled later this year.
- Results for City of Cambridge Sprint Regatta.
- Results for Bradford Spring Regatta.
- Belated results from the Northwich Head (UK) on DB's site.
- Hereford Regatta is cancelled (the end of May Bank Hol) and Monmouth has been moved to the end of August date (UK).
- Another UK cancellation: "With the current uncertainty and seemingly inexorable rise of F&M cases we have regretfully cancelled this year's Birmingham Regatta on 28th April. We look forward to seeing all our usual supporters at next year's regatta which is provisionally fixed at 27th April 2002."
- UK cancellation: the Tees Sprint regatta scheduled for Monday 28th May will not be held, due to limitations of funds and people. The main Regatta on Sunday 27th May will still go ahead, though arrangements may be rather odd since the Tees Watersports Centre is being constructed on the same site.
- Full results of the Scullers Head (UK) are online in several different formats.
- The results of the Head of the River Race (Men's, UK) have been changed - no time alterations but Bacon Boat Club turn out not to be eligible for the Jackson Trophy, so it has now been awarded to Royal Chester RC.
- The Schools' Head (UK) has been cancelled due to near-sinking conditions on much of the Tideway this morning.
- The results of the UK Veteran's Head were up within 90 minutes of the race finishing (well done boys!).
- The results of the Head of the River Race (UK) are now final, subject to eligibility checks etc.
- Results of the Hammersmith Head (UK) out on the Auriol Kensington website.
- And those for the Cambridge Winter League on the City of Cambridge RC site
- Results of Saturday's Yorkshire HORR (UK) were up on the club website shortly after racing.
- Results of the Women's Eights Head (UK) are now on the official website.
- The results of the Welsh Indoor Champs can be found on the Llandaff RC website (see under 'what's new').
- Results of the Runcorn Head 2001 (UK) now up, and those for the Molesey Veteran Head, and the City of Bristol Docks head.
- Results of the Molesey Veteran Head (UK) online.
- Results of the Clydesdale 4's & 8's HOR on the Scottish Rowing website newspage.
- Results for Trent Head are online: Division 2, Division 2, and Division 3 (UK).
- Results of the second leg of the Cambridge Winter League (UK) online.
- Results of the Tyne HOR (UK) now online courtesy of NERN.
- Because of the state of the Ouse (UK), the Viking Longboat races in York have had to be abandoned for safety reasons, though information about the Yorkshire Head on 3rd March are on the York RC website.
- The result of the Valentine's Day Red Nose Row between Leander Club and world 100,000-metre record holders was a win for Leander by just 2000 metres, in a time of 4:23.33.6. Both teams thrashed the old record however.
- The GB trials last weekend were hit by bad weather: the heavyweight men's trials were cancelled completely and the hwt women's held on the Sunday prior to the lightweight trials. Full details on the Boston RC website.
- UK schools looking for the results of the mini-Head on the SHORR short course should click here for the Schools Toes Race.
- The results of the Durham Head (UK) are on the NERN site now.
- And those for last weekend's Peterborough Head of the Nene (UK) are up too.
- Results of the Quintin Head (UK).
- No results available